Monday, March 4, 2013

My Stampek Baby @ 21 weeks!


Okay.. so this was where I realized that all my pregnancy pains were worth the trouble.. knowing that this little one is in my tummy. hee-hee! I know all will be worth it once she is out! So this was the most recent video I made on our little baby in my womb.. my precious daughter, whom I've decided to name, "Kiara Grace Stampek". I was very surprised she'd be a girl.. because most of everyone I know had guessed I was having a boy. lol. ;D Funny enough, they all got it wrong! haha. Anyway, she was only roughly 4 months away from being in my arms when I made this video. Can't wait! May the Lord help me to guide her as she enters into this world. Enjoy the video!



And don't forget to watch --> http://180movie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment