Sunday, March 24, 2013

Car Seat Shopping

So, yesterday - (Straight After Church) David & I went over to his mother's for a Sunday Lunch as we normally do every 2 weeks & then afterward we to search for Baby Car Seats. Man, did that take forever! :P While we were there looking at all of the options... we never really came to a final decision. Our time was limited.. (because stores here always close pretty early), not to mention I was pretty tired too from lack of sleep the night before. So I felt a little rushed.. being that this is the only day David & I can do stuff like this together because of his terrible 'graveyard shift' work hours. He only gets 1 day off a week on Saturday.. and that day he wakes up at about 5pm in the afternoon & so the rest of the day is usually spent on house chores / cutting grass, etc. 

So Sunday after Church.. is really our only shopping day where we can plan large purchases like this together. So we went home empty handed. 

But I believe for LARGEST purchases like this.. it's quite alright to be slow to think about it. It's never good to be an impulse buyer.. cause you could end up with something you don't want. This is probably going to be one of the most expensive purchase $$$ we make before little Kiara arrives!

1 Day Later - Now that I've had time to think about it.. and do research online with reviews.. this is the one I've chosen. Hopefully, there will still be some in stock when David goes to get it. :) It's all in God's hands. I think we may go with the 'navy' color.. since it happens to match our car-color.. although, I really like the 'gray frost' color on the right too. 


Here's a video below explaining how it works. :)


okay.. JUST AN UPDATE! Added March 26th 2013...

David went & purchased it & we got it in the darker color to match our car. :) I pray it was a good decision to make! It looks pretty cozy.. so I hope that Kiara will be comfy in it. 

(ABOVE PIC): Here is the Car Seat all ready to go in our car now! yaay!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the video & like the fact that it's the one car seat she can use as she grows! That was good that you selected the color to match your vehicle décor & I'm sure Kiara won't mind. You made a wise choice. Trust me, there are many car seats that last only for a while & parents buy multiple one as the child grows, so though this one was expensive, it pays itself off due to the length of time you will be able to use it for your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete