Monday, March 18, 2013

CARE PACKAGE in the mail! :)

Yaay! A while back ago one of my precious sisters in Christ, "Anna Jackson" sent out a "CARE PACKAGE" shipment for me because I was going crazy over her amazing "cinnamon bread" here from her blog. haha! That's what happens when you're pregnant! You just CRAVE.. everything you see! Take a look! She always has such great ideas for great tasting foods.. and other things too like activities to do with kids, etc.: 
Here's the link! --> bananajackson.wordpress.com


I always get so excited when I get a delivery in the mail! It's like pen-pal on steroids! haha. I loved the whole pen-pal thing we had in school when I was a kid.

Above Pic: (Just opened the box full of 
styrofoam peanuts hiding the precious gifts inside!)


Above Pic: (Here it is! The Cinnamon Bread Ingredients!!! FOUR bags full of it & with the correct recipe already evenly separated-out for me! All I have to do is add 2 cups of Bread Flower for each! This will make an entire EIGHT loaves!!! How much easier does it get? :D OH! I can't wait to try this!!! Thanks so much Anna Jackson for your kind generosity of feeding my crazy cravings down-under!) What an enormous BLESSING this is for me & Kiara who eats all the things I do! oh yeah, and the hubby too! haha. lol.



Above Pic: (And look what else she sent? I know it's far off as Anna mentioned here.. but this is a brochure of a REALLY GREAT Curriculum for Home-Schooled Children.. which I pray that I will be able to do when Kiara is ready for it! I've been watching & seeing all the great things Anna gets to do with her boys through this curriculum. It's Bible-based learning & has EXCELLENT activities to draw in the children to learning about Creation & the truth about what God's Word says!)

Here is the LINK for the above catalog
online if anyone else is interested!

--> My Father's World Online Catalog



Above Pic: (And look at what else was stuffed in this "Care Package"! A comfortable Sleep Sack Swaddle! YAAY! Thank you for sending this too Anna! In the note, she wrote that it helps keep the baby from kicking the blankets off, and will not suffocate under the blankets either! Such a great gift for little Kiara! I'm sure this will help me sleep better too as it did for her!) hee-hee! 



Above Pic: (Here it is! Taken out of the package! So soft & cuddly! This looks great! 
And seems like it will last quite a bit of time for Kiara as she continues to grow!)


Above Pic: (Here is a close up! Here you can see the texture
as well as the little writing on it that says, "back is best")

So this concludes this post on the "Care Package" I received in the mail this week from my precious friend & sister in Christ, "Anna". I'm so grateful & thankful for the love that has been showered on Kiara. It so warms my heart! I have many other things to post.. but this week I have a lot of freelance work to do. Lord willing, I'll get time to post about the "Family Baby Shower" I had.. and also, some really sweet things my Mother has been sending me too over the months for Kiara. 

6 comments:

  1. Happy you got it and like everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE everything!!! Thanks so very much Anna! :D

      Delete
  2. WOW & Triple WOW WOW! How very thoughtful of Anna! May the Lord bless her for blessing you, David & Kiara many times over. So many useful items & all you need to make home made bread. Everything is well received, even by me as far as I am, I sincerely appreciate the gifts for my granddaughter & daughter Esly.
    Blessings to all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! She's such a blessing! I am so grateful! :D

      Delete
  3. Ahhh super duper sweet! Wow Yummers I gotta try those cinnamon rolls SOON! Yumm. I also love Flax seed! Eat it everyday on my cereal.
    How fun! I'm popping in to see whats new on your bloggy woggy and tell you that I finally got to go into what I thought was baby gap..hee hee but Daniel informed me we were not at baby GAP we were at "Baby's are us"..oh lol golly gee wizzers I think I've been away from home too long. But it was a really neat store. Well I can't wait to get my care KIARA package in the mail. I've been praying for her and I keep thinking of little things. I know your next shower is around the corner so I may not get this in the mail by Easter, but for sure soon after. I've been out the past two weeks running about and giving out church invitations for Easter, Super excited for Easter! Something in my family came up unexpectedly so I've been praying and decided to send Easter encouraging to them! Please lift a prayer for my nieces and there mom XOXO
    So excited ...HAPPY BABY DAYS! KEEP RESTING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. Cinnamon BREAD!! lol. But I'm sure they taste a lot like cinnamon rolls! hee-hee! oh.. I have more to share.. but have to do it later.. cause I just have too much work to try & finish up this week! I also have a caricature gig.. that I MUST ramp up for! We'll see how it goes! Yes! The next baby shower won't be until the 1st Saturday of May! Can't wait! I hope I'll have everything I need by then! May the Lord guide me & help me with all the preparations! :D xx hugs! xx Talk to you soon! :D

      Delete