Monday, April 1, 2013

1st Baby Shower ~ Thank You Cards

okay.. so here are the Thank you cards I made for David's Family's Baby Shower. Although, it doesn't look like much work.. it really was! And I've still got a few more to do.. but I have to run back to the store to get a couple more blank cards to finish it out.
(ABOVE PIC): 1st. So I took the old drawing I had of us..
and re-drew it a bit & edited it to look like this.. I added in 
the "Thank You" in the Speech Bubble. And then laminated
a whole bunch of these.. so that they wouldn't get easily ruined.

(ABOVE PIC): 2nd. Next, I taped it to the inside of the blank card as shown above.



(ABOVE PIC): 3rdly, I printed out photos of us that included
what each person got us.. as well as a photo of us
along with a photo taken of the person we were sending it to.

(ABOVE PIC): 4th, I had a large sheet of this dotted gift paper 
& cut it to fit the size of the card and placed 
one between each photo to protect them.


(ABOVE PIC): 5th, I finally finished it up after writing a personal message
to each individual person who came to the baby-shower thanking them
for all they did.


(ABOVE PIC): 6th.  And Lastly, I put all the addresses
on each of the envelopes to be mailed out 








1 comment:

  1. You are one fascinating artist! Always & continually creative! I'm sure they will treasure them!

    ReplyDelete