Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hand Knitted Outfit from Puerto Rico! :)

I'm so ecstatic. My mother just received a gift in the mail for Kiara all the way from Puerto Rico from the lovely Lillian Maldonado. A dear friend of ours. 

 (ABOVE PIC): Isaac, Ruben, Lillian & Mom
She's the one standing next to my Mother in the photo above. 

  (ABOVE PIC): The last time I saw her was at our
Thanksgiving Dinner at my Mother's house in 2010. 
I'm taking the photo.. so that's why you don't see me in this one.

(ABOVE PIC): Anyway, this is the lovely gift she sent to my Mother's house 
for Kiara. I cannot wait to get it in the mail out here & try it on her when she's 
fattened up enough. lol. 

It's such an authentic novelty!
Hand-knitted with a matching headband & 
booties all the way from Puerto Rico! So adorable! 

2 comments:

  1. This child will receive gifts from the world over! God has blessed her arrival, which means that she is going places! I thank Lillian for this most thoughtful gift! Thank you Esly for sharing the photos too!

    ReplyDelete