Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Some Gifts From Grandma to Kiara in the Mail

I've been meaning to post this for quite sometime now. But here are a few of the items my Mother got for our little Kiara Grace. I received these in the mail a while ago.. I just haven't had time to post! 

 (ABOVE PIC): A floral baby onesie/bodysuit with a butterfly & a polka-dot one with a turtle! :)

 (ABOVE PIC): A sweet soft white little baby robe! How totally adorable.


  (ABOVE PIC): Here's a close up of the little duck on the front.

 (ABOVE PIC): Here's the back. My Mom took the liberty to make it 
custom embroidery of her last name, "STAMPEK" on the back of it. 
Isn't that adorable?



 (ABOVE PIC): Here's a close-up!

Thank you Mom for going through the trouble of making this & shipping it to us. We so grateful & will always treasure it! I will most-likely be using it for any future children God might bless us with. :) hee-hee!

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure! Just trying to send a few un-pink items, which I know you have plenty of. I will arrive with the pretty dresses in Australia Lord willing! I love my grand-daughter Kiara Grace!

    ReplyDelete