Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cribs finally Assembled!


Okay.. David & I finally assembled the Bassinet we purchased from "Baby Buntings". It took forever but we figured it out. hee-hee. It's made by Fisher Price & called, "My Little Lamb". The mattress dimensions for this small Bassinet we got below is: 825 x 400 x 22 mm. 

(Fisher Price My Little Lamb Bassinet) 
 (ABOVE PIC): David & I finally had time to assemble the bassinet together.

 (ABOVE PIC): Here's the "Baby Mobile" it came with. I read the reviews
about this particular bassinet & many people were saying this would get in
the way of them trying to get the baby in. So, hopefully, it won't cause too
many problems. lol. 


(ABOVE PIC): And I though the "Mattress Cover"
 it came with was pretty cute with all of the little lambs. 

(ABOVE PIC): And I got this "Travel Netting Sheet" that you can place over
pretty much anything. It's really meant for being outside with the baby
so the bugs will keep away.. but I got it also so that my cat will stay away
from it & also so that cat hair won't float into the crib. :)

____________________________________________________________________


Below is the other (COT/CRIB) we put together that was handed down by David's cousin Jim & his wife Katherine. They were very generous to us with many of their hand-me-downs. After about 3 months or so, I'll start placing Kiara in this one. She'll be able to fit into it  until she's about (1-2 years old). The little baby mobile holder was an addition that we added on.. so we can hang pretty much anything from there later.
This mattress is: 91 x 40 x 7 cm

(Hand Me Down - Baby Swinging Crib)

We have one more Cradle that is currently at David's Mother's house for safe-keeping that was also given to us by Jim & Katherine... which Kiara will fit into until she's about 5 or even 6... I think? 

Well, I still have a long way to go with the baby room. And I'm still not yet sure where I'll place what. We still need to get a "Changing Table" and "Dresser" so far. And I'm also not sure what I'll place up on the walls either. May the Lord grant me with ideas to decorate her room nicely. :o)

4 comments:

  1. Hi GUYS,
    Great job in putting together the baby beds! ya! I Love the little bitty lambs..so cute! So sweet..I want to see more pics of the baby room, closet etc!! Your mom is cute n sweet getting great deals.. its hard to pick out stuff.. so much stuff..but oh so darling! XOXO Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri!!! :) I will post more pics of the room once we organize it. Right now, there is a massive bookshelf in there that is larger then the doorway. I don't think David wants to take it out because of the difficulty moving it. You need the strength of about 3 men! lol.

      Also, the closet at the moment just has some winter jackets & a few other items (not baby related). lol. It's a small closet too. This room is the smallest in the whole house. But I figured Kiara would be hanging out with me most of the time in my bedroom while being in the bassinet.. at least at the start of her life! lol.

      Love you too! I'll be sure to update you as I go along! :) xxoo

      Delete
  2. Kiara will be able to sleep wherever she well pleases! I look forward to helping you decorate the bassinet. In Puerto Rico it is called "El Moisés" meaning "The safety of the Moses basket". Which of course has to do with the fact that Moses was placed in a basket to protect him from evil doers. Like Terri, I like the colorful bitty lambs! Kiara is our Lord's baby lamb too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for sure! Hopefully, she won't get to comfortable in my bed though. I'll have to get her to learn to like her own bed & her own room in the long run. At least, that's the plan. he-hee.

      And.. that's interesting Mom! (about "El Moisés"). And yes, she is the Lord's little lamb & ours too! Thank you Lord for lending her to us here on earth. We'll try & make you proud! :)

      Delete