Monday, May 13, 2013

"Precious Moments" theme for Kiara's Room


"Precious Moments!" 
I just wanted to share some of my ideas that I had with the gifts I received from the baby shower.. and a few things I have premeditated to purchase eventually too.. Lord willing! hee-hee! 

(ABOVE PIC): The photo on the left was one I found online that I thought had GREAT ideas for color. Although, if I did anything similar to that, the walls would have to stay white.. because we're in the middle of possibly moving out of the house we are in... if the Lord brings in a buyer. Meanwhile, I could always accent the room with the colors seen there. The "Precious Moments" 4 piece blanket set was one of the big gifts I received.. that I was actually going to buy if I had not gotten it! But Praise God! I was blessed to have received it from Niki (who goes to my church) & her mom who lives in the states.

(ABOVE PIC): I also received this beautiful "Precious Moments" frame for Kiara! I can't wait to use it!

(ABOVE PIC): This was also a gift I received at the Baby Shower. A "Precious Moments Baby Infant Reversible High Quality Blanket". The one on the left was just a screen shot I got off the internet.. but it shows how soft the other side is. And the one on the right is a picture of the actual one I have. It is the softest  thing ever! And the pattern on it is so adorable!!! I LOVE IT! 

(ABOVE PIC): This is the "Precious Moments" Wall Decals I purchased. I've had it sent to my Mother's house.. and cannot WAIT to get them in the mail so I can decorate with them! I'm hoping she'll have it shipped to me soon! :) lol. There's more I want to purchase though. I just have to be patient! lol.


1 comment:

  1. Many congratulations esly for the new arival!! i also appriciate u if u visit our facebook page "www.facebook.com/innocenceforbabies" for the stylish fabric items for babies. and place orders if u like them.... :)

    I also loved ur sketch work... i'm also an artist sketching and 2d/ 3d graphics are my hobbies...

    -Javeria Waqas (javeria_orchid@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete